Event for Youth with Disabilities
The Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS) is excited to
announce a free upcoming event for youth with disabilities. The attached
flyer contains all of the information as well as the link to access the online
registration. To register each participant
and chaperone visit: Advocacy Youth Event
Oct. 2-3: 15th Annual Chronic Illness and Disability Conference via live broadcast hosted by OFN Register Here
· Oct. 4: Bodies, Boundaries and Human Sexuality Workshop
Hosted by the Down Syndrome Association of Central Oklahoma
Visit www.dsaco.org for more information and to register.
· Oct. 9-12: National Self-Advocates Becoming Empowered (SABE) Conference Renaissance Hotel and Cox Convention Center, OKC
· Oct. 14: OFN Support Parent Training register here
· Oct. 19: Down Syndrome Association of Tulsa Buddy Walk
Central Park, Union Public School
Visit www.dsat.org/buddywalk.asp for more information.
· Oct. 21: On the Road Family Perspective Conference
Shawnee, OK Click here for more information and to register.
· Oct. 27-29: Oklahoma Transition Institute, Embassy Suites, Norman, OK
· Nov. 14-15: Oklahoma Statewide Autism Conference Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center, Norman, OK Visit okautism.org/conference for more information and to register.
· Dec. 4: Free Special Education Law Training at UCO in Edmond. If you are involved in schooling issues as a parent, advocate, administrator or educator, this training is crucial! Enroll here:
Free Special Education Law training