QR Code reading
You may have seen these images that look like a Maze,or pictures that
if you look at it long enough you can
see an image.. like the one here
These are called QR images (Quick response images) If you have an
smart Phone with a reader app or similar product that can scan these and
tell you what these images are saying.
For those who don’t have one of the products we have a simple means of reading them.
If you see one on line do the following (test it out on our QR code above)
- Right click the image
- Save the image (Remember where you saved it to, usually the desktop is the easiest to remember)
- Go to a Free online bar code reader
- When on that page Click Browse
- Find saved image
- Click send file
- Voila you can now read the image
For those images that are not on the internet, and are on newspapers,or written media.
- Take a JPEG image of the code
- Download it to your computer
- Follow the same procedures as above
Wildflowers Aromatherapy and Gifts