Click to view this email in a browser
World Team Now
Thank you for your support to grow World Team Now. You are
what made team work in 2010. Please help
us continue to raise awareness about the environmental and social issues we all
face today, so humanity can live in better balance with our resources.
Let's close our the old year and bring in the New Year in the spirit of giving! Please make your tax-deductible
gift before the end of the year (click
here to Donate).
This was one of the
toughest years ever for the environment with the Gulf Oil Spill, and the
effects of climate change with catastrophic events all over our world.
Yet this was one of the most successful years
for renewable energy, especially solar green jobs, and the dawning of the
Electric Vehicle (EV) as a global movement.
This is why WTN is focused on “energy makeovers” for communities around
the world with the World Team Project.
Next year we plan to do our first energy makeover in California.World Team Now
2010 Year in Review:
- We have teamed up with other organizations to defeat AB23 which allowed the continued growth of renewable energy in CA
- We raised awareness about incentives, rebates, and subsidies available with solar energy as well as other renewable energies.
- We were public advocates to educate about Solar, Wind, Tidal, Heat/Coolant Geothermal, Biomass, and other renewable energy options, including Electric Vehicles
- We were involved with three public Earth Day Events that helped raise public awareness
- We worked to develop our Net Zero Building in NYC
- WTN was part of the team for the New York State DOE HUB Grant proposal
We teamed up to support the events of our partner organizations
produced local events:
Please help us grow and give T.E.A.M.
T. (Time) volunteer, be part of the team
E. (Energy) become an intern or
donate a professional service or skill
A. (Action) join one of our
donate money, $3, $5, $500, or $1000 -- any
amount helps us!