Are you soaking up the colorful inspiration of autumn? Every time I walk out of my house I want to take photos and work up a new fall creation!
I have a few goodies to share with you this week.
Free Design Idea
Want to add a fun design element to your jewelry? Pull out a mix of seed beads and crystals to create a bead pod.
1. Cut a 2 1/2" length of 19 gauge steel wire. Create a simple loop at one end. This is the base wire.
2. Cut 10" of 21 gauge steel wire, create a temporary simple loop at one end.
3. Use a bead spinner to string on 8" of peanut seed beads, 3mm round copper beads and 4mm crystal rondelles.
4. Trim off the loop at the end of the beaded wire. Wrap the end of the beaded wire 2-3 times above the loop on the base steel wire.
5. Wrap 4" of the beaded wire up and around the steel wire, increasing the beads in each row. Wrap the rest of the beaded wire around the base wire, decreasing the beads in each row.
6. Wrap the end of the 21 gauge wire 2-3 times around the base wire. Trim the 19 gauge wire to 1/4" above the beaded wire and create a simple loop.
You can find this necklace in my jewelry shop
if it's calling your name. Retreat Update:
My retreat officially sold out last week, but I was able to add another cabin and a few more spots.
I have 3 spaces left and yes, they can be single rooms. If you have any questions, please email me - I would love to have you join us!Inspired by Nature Retreat