1. 19th St Block Party – 12PM-8PM Saturday August 8th – 19th St (Between W. Ferry St & Massachusetts Ave), Buffalo NY
2. Community Building Committee meeting – 6PM Tuesday August 11th
– Grant St Neighborhood Center, 271 Grant St, Buffalo NY
3. Community Development Committee Meeting – 6PM Tuesday August 18th – Grant St Neighborhood Center, 271 Grant St, Buffalo NY
4. Monthly Meeting – 3PM Saturday, August 22nd – Grant St Neighborhood Center, 271 Grant St, Buffalo NY
5. Green Development Zone tour (GDZ) –
8AM – 9AM Thursday August 27th – To RSVP, contact PUSH
development director Rahwa Ghrimatzion at email@example.com
6. David Figueroa's Annual Community Pig Roast - 3PM-until, Saturday August 29th - 242 15th St Buffalo NY
7. Grant St Neighborhood Center – Summer Open Hours Mon-Fri,
1PM-6PM, TUESDAYS Art class at 5pm.
Serious students are encouraged to attend. WEDNESDAYS
Girl Talk and Guy
Talk, ages 14+. THURSDAYS African
Dance Classes at 5pm, open to
community children and adults all ages.
For more info on events or announcements in this newsletter, please call our main office at 716-884-0356 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.